Grooming is more than just for looks—it’s important for the health of your pet, too! At Falconbridge Animal Hospital, we offer comprehensive pet grooming services to keep them looking and feeling their best. Furthermore, we have professional groomers on staff who handle dogs and cats. Pamper your pet and bring them in today for professional pet grooming services!
Grooming appointments are available on Wednesdays from 7:30am – 6pm
Services included with grooming are:
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trims
- Gland expressions
- Breed-specific cut
For an extra fee, you can add in specific services such as:
- Tooth brushing for a pearly white smile (and good dental health!)
- De-shedding with our effective Furminator tool
- Deep conditioning treatment for a luxurious and healthy coat
- Ear plucking
- Nail dremeling
- Feet trim
- Face trim
- Brush out/Blow dry
For dogs and cats suffering excessive itching or skin conditions, we offer medicated shampoos to lessen their discomfort.
Grooming Pricing Packages
Small: 0-25 lbs | Medium: 26-50 | Large: 51-75lbs lbs | X-Large: 76 +
Small: $70 | Medium: $80
Large: $90 | X-Large: $100
- Shampoo, Nail Trim
- Ear cleaning, please tell your groomer if you would like to opt out of this.
- Brush out/Blow Dry
- Extra $10 charge for every 15 minutes for de-matting.
Spa and Pamper Package:
Small: $80 | Medium: $90
Large: $100 | X-Large: $120
- Nail trim
- Ear Cleaning, please let your groomer know if you would like to opt out of this.
- Gland Expression (optional)
- Extra $10 charge for every 15 minutes for de-matting .
Mini Groom Package:
Small: $55 | Medium: $65
Large: $75 | X-Large: $80
- Face, paws and sani trim. This is done before the bath so your pet will be wet, towel dry.
- Blow Dry $10
Full Groom Package :
Small: $75 | Medium: $85
Large: $90 | X-Large: $95
- Brush out/Blow Dry
- Trim Body, face, paws, sani trim
Grooming is good for your pets both inside and out.
Your pet’s fur and skin may seem like they can handle anything—a roll in the mud (or something worse), rain and snow, or a good scratch against a tree. But their skin is susceptible to many of the same issues as us. Pets can have dry skin, irritation, dandruff, as well as infections in severe cases. Unfortunately, sometimes the milder symptoms go unnoticed. Regular pet grooming can change (and even prevent) many of these conditions.
Our experienced professionals not only treat your pet to a bit of pampering, but their attentive care means they can identify any underlying issues as well. Regular grooming prevents problems such as excessive shedding of your furriest beasts, skin irritation and disorders, painful matting of the fur, and hairballs.
If you would like to leave a tip for your groomer, please bring cash only. Thank you!