We are happy to announce the reopening our new and improved boarding facility! We will continue to use our curbside procedures to protect you and your pet as we continue to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19.
Before you arrive, the following are steps we ask you to complete to make curbside service as efficient as possible:
- Complete the Boarding Consent Form.
- Complete the Drop Off Form if your pet is due any vaccines or an exam.
When you arrive:
- Call the office, (919) 403-5591, a Client Care Representative will review your previously submitted forms and address any questions or concerns.
- A Pet Care Attendant will be sent to your vehicle to get your pet from your car.
- The PCA will replace your pet’s collar and leash with one of our own. Pets in carriers may be left in a carrier. Carriers will be disinfected at drop off and again before pick up.
- If you have medication or supplements they must be in original containers and placed in the PCA’s tote.
- If you have prescription pet food or a special food for a medical condition please place an appropriate amount of food for their stay in a plastic container or zip top bag (that will allow for disinfection) we will also accept canned food. Please place in the PCA’s tote once here. We will use our own measuring cups.
- If your pet is not on a prescription diet please leave their food at home. We will provide high quality pet food to your pets during their stay.
- We will also provide bedding, bowls, and toys for pets boarding at Falconbridge. We are absolutely not accepting any of these items from outside the hospital.
The kennel opens Monday, August 17th. To make a reservation please call (919) 403-5591.